Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Midterm Project: Mickey Model

Finally done and colored to perfection...I give you...Mickey Mouse! :D
Angry, yes, but still Mickey!
This Mickey was fully created in Maya, based off a picture that I continuously looked at for reference.
Look at this handsome chap~
The version Mickey that I used for the project was based off his original cartoon design above, as opposed to his more realistic appearance with the peach skin and actual pupil eyes.
Such a wonderful mouse~
Surprisingly, the whole model was basically made with spheres, a few cones and cylinders through in for key parts. It took awhile to carefully reshape everything after I lost the original over Spring Break, but it looks SO much better then before.
Even got his tail down! :3c
The shoes were hard since there were just one big blob the first time, and how there's a better form for it's shape!

I'm very happy with the final product and how it turned out~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment